Friday, June 29, 2007

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower!!!Yaaaa!!!
It was a surprise party from our friends..It was the first surprise party I had in my life... n man wasn't it a blast!! I really I think my daughter is our luck charm :)
I so wanted a baby shower..this week only I was asking hubs on how it happens at his place n all. But he said they don't have that custom :( I know how gala it happens in south.. My sis was initially planning to come down my place and do the baby shower, but she couldn't :( So I was hopeless that I wont be getting a baby shower. Since this place is new for me plus with my poor social skill (as hubs call it) I didn't even had a inch of hope... But our friends, mostly hubs colleague's wife, planned it. They said its a normal get together and when asked what should I get they said not a thing... But still I made kheer and took it! But when I saw the cake.. I was blown away. Though I was dry eyed, in my heart I was weeping my happy tears.. and so wanted to kiss those gals :) The Cake..Wow is the only word... One of the gals had done the decorations on it. It was a huge round bed with a pretty yellow sheet with green dots. In the center was a bassinet with a baby wrapped in an orange blanket. Also there was brown teddy!!! It was the most beautiful cake i have ever seen...Umm wasn't I one lucky mommy :) So now I kinda screaming n telling everyone that I too had my baby shower :):):)

No comments: