Thursday, June 21, 2007

Breakpoint!!?

Its been 1 yr and 2.5 months since my marriage...but still my parents are not OK with that. So vat do i do..as a concerned daughter i keep checking with them, calling them. But i do this all time not by myself.. I have my hubs and sis who keep pushing me to do that...Every time I call them they don't speak with me n I also understand that. Everybody has the right of choice the same way I had mine when I married. Also I think my parents are not going to change their mind and think that this is the last time. But somehow r other again I get convinced of calling them again. Actually I don't regret that I made a selfish decision, but I am very happy with it. I wont say its a rosy life I picked..but I know its thorns also n I am happy with it. I am a selfish person n in saying so what. Why should I keep punishing myself n my parents again n again.. I feel that I should let go. I always known that I am not good and convincing and known that my parents never gonna see the right in the decision I took. But with some bizarre hope I keep thinking of convincing.. But I know for sure this wont go on, one or other I am gonna have enough and say that's it. Let all go in our own ways... Just dunno when that day i going to come.

3 comments:

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Hope your strength and soul stand by you in your difficult times, and that you may keep smiling amongst all odds.

That Girl said...

youre married. theres nothing that can change that. your parents will see that in time.

so just spent your time being happy.

SwB said...

just wanted to say hello. hope youre doing ok.