Friday, July 6, 2007

Back to square one

So.. am back to work. Though haven't got such a tight schedule.. still work is work correct. So am back to my old routine of getting up at 6 and rushing off to work... We also started with buying stuffs for Vibha...I was little skeptic of pinky stuffs, but hubs want everything in pink!! So now our kutti is gona be bundled up in pink, pink onsie, pink blanket, towel, cap, socks!! Hopefully I can convince hubs for non-pink stroller :) So other than stroller and crib we have everything!! Other day we were looking for some cutie frocks for 'kutti' but couldn't get any...Times like these only I miss TNagar... wish I could go there and get some kutti kutti dress :) So its 70 odd days more...then we will have our bundle of joy in hand!! U know sometime I feel so alone with not one soul in earth for me..hubs has his parents but whose there for me, who will stand behind me for support at all times.. When ever me n hubs get into the usual kutti fights, the thought that comes is I don't have anyone. So now with Vibha on her way out, can I hope she will be ??!! But I know, since i never was behind my mom for support how can Vibha be any different.. So its going to be just me, may be with hubs and kutti taking part! Thinking these thoughts makes life even more lonely. Is this all cos of some pregee hormones... i wonder

No comments: