Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pleasures of Pregnancy

ok... so life took the unexpected bend and here I am sitting at home cos of it!! What's next. Since I am pregnant nobody is ready to give me work for short duration of 3 months, they only have work for minimum 6 months.. otherwise I might have to relocate to somewhere else. Relocation means I & my hubs have to live apart, which is not ok with me or with him. So what next! I am at home.. as of now its good to be at home as it feels like a summer vacation :) which I got after a real long time of 5 years!! So may be I'll get some work for the next 3 months or I wont, but I am not complaining. As of now I am all happy to be at home n enjoy my babies kicks.. She is quite entertaining... its more like boxing punches the ones she give from inside :). So can I say my wishes came true :) Psst... hubs will have heart attack if he reads this ;)

No comments: