Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Pergnancy story

Was reading others preg stories in one of the public forums and from that thought i will pen down my preg story also :) This cud be a way of keeping it in memory.
Me and V got married in Apr 2006..Actually my marriage story itself is a long one, but lets keep it for some other day.. so our religious marriage happened in Apr 2006.. it was a love marriage. we didn't had any long talks abt kids that time, but got into a initial agreement to wait till 6 months after marriage. But i always had a idea that we sud bring our kid in our own house.
So when we finally shifted to our own home in November 2006, I was more than ready to start planning for the kid. But still my hubs was not so looking for it, as per his thoughts we are still young married couples. So everything in life was going smooth sail. On new year's day in 2007 we went to temple and there I had a filmy style dizzy spell. Hubs immediately thought something is cooking :)
After a week when I was mentioning this to my mom-in-law she suggested of doing pregnancy test at home and confirm. So we took the test and disappointingly the results came as negative. So another week goes and still I am all nerved up that I took another test without telling my husband and I thought I saw some faint positive line..but still was not sure. When I told the same to mom-in she was sure that I am pregnant and asked me to better check with a urine test in hospital. When I told this to hubs he was shocked.. He was like no way you are pregnant.. So I get a lab test and its confirmed as I am Pregnant!!
So planned or unplanned here i am as a expecting mom

No comments: