Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My mobile phone

When my sis got married, my athimbar's first gift to me was a mobile phone. He was a very practical man, he foresaw that rather than 'phata' my salli with clothes and stuff, he swooned me with a gadget! That was a time when mobile was a true luxury item. After giving the gift the 1st advice I got from him, don't show off with this, but rather hide in your bag and NEVER call from this and ATTEND calls in this. So following his wise words, mobile is just a device thru which I parents can reach me and not track me. This will give a miss call and I'll call them from land line! Because those where the days when you are charged for incoming s too!! Can you believe! All this show is for Nokia 3310! It was held precious than my wallet!

But you have to give it to 3310, he served me loyally for the next 8 yrs! Though I used to get angry and throw, 3310 never left me, for that matter he is still with me and still works if needed!

Then came the phase when incoming were not charged, roaming charges was removed and the golden days of mobile has begun. I gave my 3310 some rest and got a camera phone. But alas he was not able to survive in my kids hand and soon died. Then during the time I was a SHAM, mobile was always treated as a child play thing, to keep the kid company for some time. Then came the Blackberry, which introduced us to concept of smartphone. It gave me the insight that phone is just not for calling, I can use it for much more. So when I joined back to work, I started my hubs blackberry, though my hubs has moved to android that time itself. That was still when social media was in its early phase.

But unfortunately I lost the black berry while grocery shopping.

Now I started feverishly hunting for touch phone in flip kart which would serve my purpose of connecting with social media, entertaining kids, browsing and so. This search led me to Asus Zenfone. Though Asus was new to the Indian market and was waging war with Samsung and Micromax, but still Asus Zenfone held the ground. With my limited budget and said features, I fell for Asus Zenfone.

Asus Zenfone had all my required feature of good camera, good speed, good performance. But then my requirements got changed. I was basically overloaded my mobile with too many apps. My 1 GB RAM was not able to handle. Also anyone with a smartphone would know the worth of good batteries. Just before meetings I used to realize the % of mobile charge left or just before bed the battery will be 17%.

So when I heard about the new Asus Zenfone 2 that's going to be launched I was more than excited. This will be another step in my mobile experience. Gone will be the days when I am hunting for charger that's available for the next 8-10 hrs. Here come Zenfone 2 which charges 60% in mere 39 mins! Also who will not be swooned by the 4GB RAM. Since I already know about pixel master camera of Asus and can vouch that it, so if I get my hands on the new Zenfone 2, I can safely sell my hubs DSLR and become the official photographer in my home. Asus UI was always very reliable with almost nill lag or crash, I would say I am official;y on the prowl to get the new Asus Zenfone 2.

For more info on the new Zenfone, follow the link  http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/.

No comments: