Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life so far...

Its been quite sometime since I wrote here...for that matter long time since I wrote in any diary. The reason being that it was a writers block! This is not an ordinary writers block which usually happens to a professional writers... no sir this is actually the block which is self imposed when you don't want to come in terms with what you actually feel. After I became a mom there was so many emotions that was going thru in my mind...on top that I became mom again and that too in a very close gap. It was all too much...and I felt that if I put all the emotions in words they will become a permanent feature. I was not ready to accept and understand my emotions. It was more like I was bottling up and was afraid to encounter them. End result I became a emotional freak. When the pressure of bottling reached high I would burst like a firecracker...and that kind of out burst was not understood by any and it ended up me getting labelled as a emotional unstable person. I know I should I kept a way to out pour my emotions no matter what they were instead of bottling them...but!

But what is the use of outpouring the thoughts/emotions when that's not going to solve anything!?

Anyways that's what it was which stopped my from writing...but now I want to start it up again..for good or for bad..

So where I am right now... mom of 2 kids...5yr and 3 yrs ones... They are all for me as of now. A SAHM full time who is not interested in doing anything worthwhile(as my hubs put it) Though I don't want to be that...!Everyday think of starting some thing and ends up giving it since anyway I will be back to square one cos somebody have to stay back and look after the kids.
 

No comments: