Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 36...

Since the last i wrote, I had so many moments till now to sit & write here. But none of it materialized. So now I am 2 days far from to be called 'Full- Term'. So its the last strech of pregnancy and in another 3 weeks we will have our kutti in our hands and she will be ruling us day and night.

Breif of what happened so far.

First hubs parents got visa!! Mom-in-law is going to come in 2nd week of Sept.

I had another ultrasound @ week 35. I was actually praying that i get to see her again. But she has grown big this time, so couldnt see her so well. But the u/s was feel good one as we got to know her progress.

She is weighing 5.17 lbs (2.7 Kg). She is head down & back front position. She is all set to start her journey outside. She has good hair ( i think so.. but it was all black in u/s so not sure how much hair). She is actually squeezed inside :). Doc was actually worried that she was measuring big and me being a small person she wanted an u/s done. But after u/s she said the baby is still in normal weight and all fluids were good so no probs. Though she might be a heavy baby (like mom) :)

The platelet prob is still there. But good news that its stable @ 74.

In this weeks check up my legs were all swelled up. I think its cos I ate pickle for 2 days :(.. So doc was saying that in one week if it doesnt subside, she will ask me to be at home & rest.

Thats actually a gud news. Because I wanted to start my leave from Sept 1st, but hubs was not for it as he think i will be lazy for one and 2nd worry abt silly stuffs.. Even work wise they are asking me to come till 10th Sept. But i am praying I can start my leave from 1st!! Everything will depend on the doc visit next week.

Doc was saying that
We got a cradle & some used baby clothes from one of my friend!! So all things are brought. only thing pending is wash all her clothes & stuffs and pack my hospital bag! And ya we are yet to book tickets for mom-in-law.

So all set for her highness Ms Vibha Roy (alias) Sonuva arrival :) For now just counting of days... I really want a normal delivery though the pain scares me & also no option of epidural.. it might be tough, but still somehow want a normal one. So daily hubs makes sure i get all my walking he is now my health inspector :)

Weird thing is hubs is having all symptoms same as mine.. he has food craving, fast nail growth, shiny hair, up & down of emotions and ya a small *bump* :) umm... may be i shud ask doc to check him up ;)

2 comments:

That Girl said...

HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!
thats so funny! male pregnancy!!
well , im very happy for you! ive been wanting to have kids.. but i wish they just jumped out of nowhere instead of all the months of discomfort and waiting.

plus im scared of bringing them up.

SwB said...

Hope you have a safe delivery and that everything goes well.

Warm regards,
SwB